Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Food Chains Notebooklet

When we began our unit on food chains, I wanted a nice tidy area for students to record their notes. Having a hard time finding one that fit my needs, I created this food chains note booklet where students can record their notes.

Sections included in this are:
-what i already know about food chains and illustration
-producers, consumers, and decomposers notes page
-herbivore, carnivore, omnivore notes page
- 3 practice food chains pages which include a producer.

For the 2nd and 3rd parts mentioned above... I used this website. Not only was it written in kid language but it also included fun graphics and games related to food chaints. Check it out: http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/content/animals/kidscorner/foodchain/producersconsumers.htm

If your interested in buying this booklet, I kept it well priced and it can be purchased here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment